- Do you want to become a nanny?
- Are you looking for a career change?
- Are you a nanny who would like refresher training?
- Are you looking to further develop your nanny skills and career prospects?
- Are you looking to transition from a nursery to a domestic environment?
- Are you thinking of employing a nanny and would like to have a better understanding of the role and responsibilities of a nanny?
Nanny Training Link can offer you the skills and attributes to build on and enhance child-care skills. Margaret Cowell, founder and writer of this course is NNEB qualified, worked as a nanny for many years in many varied roles, and until recently ran her own nanny agency helping families and childcare practitioners for more than 21 years, all whilst being a working mother.
Drawing on extensive personal experience and a lifetime in the profession, this training combines theoretical approaches with practical advice developed through years of hands-on involvement in child-care. You will acquire plenty of helpful tips, leave the course full of confidence, assured in the knowledge not only that support is available but also where to get it when needed.
At the end of the training you will receive a certificate that will evidence your personal commitment to training and help with OFSTED registration too.
To coincide with the London Baby Show 2017, these training sessions are being offered on SPECIAL OFFER reduced from £139.00 to just £105.00 (plus a small booking fee). This offer also includes a guest speaker, Emma Hammet of First Aid for Life, who will be presenting a First Aid Q&A session and giving attendees FREE access to the First aid for Life online course for childhood accident training (normal price £67). Our thanks to Emma for this amazing offer.
Course will be held in London on Friday 3rd March 2017 and Saturday 4th March 2017. For further information or to make a reservation, please click here. For enquiries, please contact us. We look forward to welcoming you.