Paediatric First Aid Training
Children are some of the most vulnerable members of society. In emergency and first aid situations, it is important to understand how to respond. Arranging appropriate training can be a problem for agencies, child-minders, nannies and au pairs. Pro Trainings Europe has a refreshing new approach to ensuring compliance and delivering training at a time and location to suit the individual with over 700 registered instructors available nationally and a network of locations for the practical part of the training.
Nannies and Au Pairs
It is highly recommended that every 3 years all nannies and au pairs complete a 6-hour paediatric first aid course. Nannies who wish to join the OFSTED voluntary register will need to provide proof of attendance on a course that covers OFSTED requirements. ProPaediatric offers courses that can be taken as a one-day classroom course or blended with a half-day in classroom locally.
Child-minders and others who professionally care for children are required every 3 years to attend a 12-hour, 2-day paediatric first aid course that meets OFSTED requirements This course is most suited to students who require flexibility in their qualification. The course is usually delivered by ProPaediatric both online and via a one-day classroom tutorial. Subject to numbers and demand, the classroom element of the course can be scheduled over two evenings (or more in the case of the 100% class option). This course is also available at an additional charge with a QCF Level 2 certificate in XXX
Blended and Classroom Training
For those for whom 2 days in a classroom is inconvenient, blended training courses are available through ProTrainings. Blended training courses enable online completion of the theory side of the course with just 1 day in the classroom to undertake practical application under the supervision of a ProTrainings instructor. ProTrainings online courses are all interactive video-based sessions (not just a series of PowerPoint slides) with knowledge review questions and a multiple choice test.
If you prefer 100% face-to-face training, ProTrainings offers 2-day classroom courses throughout the UK using its national network of accredited instructors.
Students will receive:
- An option of blended or 100% classroom courses
- Free downloads, including student manual, accident book, emergency card, useful links, medications record as well as other leaflets and links
- Optional free, weekly video e-mail updates to keep skills fresh
- Reminders for requalification
- For blended students, access to the videos for 8 months
- Discounts on other online courses
- Option of QCF certificate (extra certification cost applies)
- Certified CPD certificate
- Evidenced-based learning statement (for the blended option only)
Training for Agencies and Companies
ProTrainings offers discounts for group bookings and businesses: individual agencies and companies can track all training through a dedicated dashboard. Call 01206 585068 to arrange for a free demonstration of the free online course dashboard. The free dashboard offers:
- Student/employee tracking
- Instant printing of training records
- Certificate and wallet card for students (on course completion)
- Student enrolment and removal
- Choice of blended training or face-to-face training
- Unique log-in page for the online element of course
- Access to a Course Manager at ProTrainings to help and arrange training Revenue generation from the sale of online courses
- Price setting and decision capability
- Certified CPD quality training
All students receive a digital student manual, free weekly refresher e-mails, a wall certificate and handy wallet sized card, child accident book and other useful downloads and up to eight months access for the online course.
© Nannylink (Training) Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Company No 04652533